Adding GIFs to Your Email Newsletters
Delight your readers but adding a GIF or two to your email newsletter.
Using an Awesome GIF From the Internet
- Visit a site that hosts GIFs (we're fans of Giphy, so we'll use them as our example).
- Search for a GIF you'd like to add. Meow, our suggestion is kittens but search for anything you fancy.
- Click the 'Advanced' tab and copy the 'GIF Download' URL. No need to download it.
- Log into your Goodbits account.
- Now, insert your GIF just as you would insert an image via URL.
Using An Awesome GIF You Created
- Find a place to publicly host your GIF. This could either be on your own server or by creating an account with Giphy or Imgur (for example).
Recommended: Try and avoid using Dropbox to host your public GIF -- we've found that there is a good chance emails will be marked as spam once delivered.
- Upload your GIF to a site like Giphy.
Start following #3 of above section, Using an Awesome GIF From the Internet.
Give the gift of GIFs, today!